To protect your privacy we will not distribute any of your details to third parties other than as already described in section 6 of the Conditions of Sale, unless required to do so by law. Gappiya School is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the “Store”, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Gappiya School may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
– What we collect and how we use the data
We will collect the following information when you purchase “Digital Goods” from the “Store”:-
- Your full name, we use this to identify you in Order Receipt emails and the “Author” may require it to ship a counterpart physical product to you.
- Your email address, we use this to communicate to the “Customer”.
- Your country of residence, we need this to accurately determine what GST to apply to your order.
- Your address if required to do so for GST purposes, or if the “Author” requires it to ship a counterpart physical product to you.
- Your IP address, this is required for GST purposes to help establish your country of residence.
- Your computer or mobile devices OS and Browser, we use this information to better serve content to Customers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and deliver online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. Gappiya School ustilises cookies for the following purposes:-
- to track items added to the “Customer” shopping cart.